5 Fast Facts About Trauma Insurance
Trauma Insurance or Trauma Cover, is also known as ‘critical illness insurance’, ‘sickness and accident insurance’ and ‘living insurance’. It pays a lump sum in the event of a specified medical condition, regardless of whether you are prevented from working or not. These ‘medical conditions’ can vary from insurer to insurer, but most will cover cancer, heart disease and stroke.
Here are 5 fast facts you should know about trauma insurance:
- Trauma is one of the most claimed insurances in Australia
- 65% of trauma insurance claims are due to cancer
- Cancer treatments can cost up to a total of $150 000
- Trauma insurance can provide you with child cover to ensure your family is protected
- Trauma insurance can cost you as little as two coffees a week
Trauma cover is such an important insurance to consider because it provides financial support when you and your family most need it. A lot of people believe they are too young for trauma insurance but the fact is, a large portion of trauma insurance claims made every year are from men and women under the age of 65. So please, strongly consider this insurance if you have not already done so.
If you have any questions about Trauma Insurance or would like to meet with one of our financial advisers, please feel free to contact us.